Between the Old Port (15 minutes on foot), the Cours Julien and Notre Dame de la Garde, in a quiet street but close to everything, NOCNOC presents Le Chouchou. On the 1st floor of a beautiful secure Marseilles building, discover this charming 3-room apartment, freshly renovated with quality materials. Very bright, it is equipped with air conditioning and offers a fiber Internet connection. You will find all the necessary comfort to enjoy your stay in our beautiful city.
Layout and sleeping arrangements
- Air-conditioned living room with 2-seater convertible corner sofa, HD TV
- Fully equipped kitchen open to the living room (microwave, kettle, Nespresso coffee maker, fridge freezer, hob, electric oven and everything you need to prepare good meals) as well as a large table.
- Bedroom 1: Double Queen size bed (160 x 200 cm)
- Bedroom 2: Double bed (140x190cm)
- Magnificent bathroom with a large shower, double sink & WC
A hair dryer and an iron are also at your disposal.
- The apartment is on the 1st floor (no lift)
- You can join a member of our team for the duration of your stay from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- The check-in/out can be done independently thanks to a key box. For a personalized welcome, we ask for a supplement of 10€ per hour for late check-ins (beyond the regulatory check-in time).
-Our apartments are now equipped with Minut decibel meters which trigger an alarm as soon as the maximum authorized sound level is exceeded.
-Ideal for families with children (a travel cot can be provided free of charge on request).The apartment is also ideal for your professional events (seminars, training, travel, etc.)
Comfort and equipment
All our apartments are equipped with:
- free Wi-Fi,
- hotel quality towels and sheets,
- toiletries (shower gel + shampoo),
- hair dryers and irons
- a Nespresso coffee machine.
Cleaning costs are directly integrated into the total price displayed.They include cleaning, the provision during your stay of bed linen, bath linen, bath mats and kitchen towels, all cleaned by professionals according to the anti-covid process.
A deposit is required for the apartment, a pre-authorization on your card will be made the day before your arrival and will be released 7 days after your departure. The deposit will only be debited in the event of a problem during your stay. In the event of a party or a complaint from the neighborhood for noise after 10 p.m., the full deposit will be debited.
Are your luggage getting in the way? Drop them in the nearest Nannybag secure luggage storage and benefit from a 10% discount with code NOCNOC10.
Le Chouchou is located in the heart of the 6th arrondissement of Marseille between the hyper-center and the most chic districts of Marseille. The 6th is home to various districts, from the very trendy Notre-Dame du Mont to the picturesque Vauban, via Castellane, the Prefecture, Lodi and the Palais de Justice. Overlooked by the "Bonne Mère", the 6th is a pleasant district with a substantial cultural offer including:
The Prado cinema.
The César arthouse cinema.
The antique market on rue Edmond Rostand.
The Cours Julien book market.
The Espace Julien performance hall.
The Cantini Museum.
Wireless Broadband Internet
Pets not allowed, Smoking not allowed, Suitable for elderly or infirm . Wheelchair inaccessible
Bathroom & laundry
Bed linen, Hair dryer, Essentials, Iron & Board, Shower, Towel-set . Washbasin
Heating & cooling
TV (Antenna) . TV (Cable)
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Kitchen & dining
Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator . Toaster
First aid kit . Smoke Detector
Pets not allowed
Smoking not allowed
Suitable for elderly or infirm
Check in: 03:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM