NOCNOC presents Le Paraiso. Perfect location for this 3 bedroom apartment which can accommodate 6 people (87m2). On the 4th floor (with elevator) of a secure building, the Paraiso offers top-of-the-range services in terms of comfort and equipment (air conditioning, TV, high-speed Internet). Very bright and benefiting from a neat decoration, it is the ideal place to immerse yourself in the heart of Marseille life... Bars, restaurants, shopping, it is the ideal place to discover Marseille.
Layout and sleeping arrangements
- A large air-conditioned living room facing south, very bright with a magnificent wooden table, 1 sofa, a flat screen HD television
- A kitchen open to the living room, fully equipped, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, toaster, Nespresso coffee maker, electric kettle, electric oven, hob and everything you need to prepare good meals.
- Bedroom 1, air-conditioned, with a 140x200cm double bed, a large dressing room, a flat-screen HD television, a desk
- Bedroom 2, air-conditioned, with a 140x200cm double bed, a dressing room and a desk, a flat-screen HD television
- Bedroom 3, air-conditioned, with a 140x200cm double bed, a dressing room and a desk, a flat-screen HD television
- A bathroom with shower, washing machine, hair dryer and iron available.
- separate WC
Comfort and equipment
All our apartments are equipped with:
- free Wi-Fi,
- hotel quality towels and sheets,
- toiletries (shower gel + shampoo),
- hair dryers and irons
- a Nespresso coffee machine.
Cleaning costs are directly integrated into the total price displayed. They include cleaning, the provision during your stay of bed linen, bath linen, bath mats and kitchen towels.
A deposit of 1500€ is required for the apartment, a pre-authorization on your card will be made the day before your arrival and will be released 7 days after your departure. The deposit will only be debited in the event of a problem during your stay. In the event of a party or a complaint from the neighborhood for noise after 10 p.m., the full deposit will be debited.
Are your luggage getting in the way? Drop them in the nearest Nannybag secure luggage storage and benefit from a 10% discount with code NOCNOC10.
Rue Paradis is the historic center of the Marseille bourgeoisie, a stone's throw from the Old Port. Freshly renovated, it will be an essential stop on your Marseille shopping trips. Located between the popular district of Noailles and its market, La Préfecture and the Old Port, the district is very central and very pleasant.
Just like Notre Dame de la Garde, the Old Port of Marseille is one of the symbols of the city, located at the bottom of the famous Canebière.Gatherings, major events, fireworks, it is the landmark of the people of Marseille!
Take a selfie under the shade, stroll along the quay and observe the fishermen who go to sea, discover the magnificent heritage surrounding the Old Port, take a mini-cruise on the Ferry Boat... There is no shortage of activities in this unmissable place! For those with a sweet tooth, don't miss the fish market every morning, and if you're more in the floral mood there's even the flower market on Tuesday and Saturday mornings.
Wireless Broadband Internet
Elevator in building
Bathroom & laundry
Bed linen, Hair dryer, Essentials, Iron & Board . Washing machine
Heating & cooling
Air conditioning . Heating available
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Kitchen & dining
Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven . Refrigerator
Check in: 03:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM